We are all in this together. For your safety and ours please read the following guidelines and procedures for golfing at Larrimac before coming to your first tee time.
Thank you for your patience, cooperation and understanding.
If you have underlying medical conditions, it is recommended that you not come to Larrimac. Anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 which primarily displays as a persistent cough, will not be permitted on the course. If you don’t feel well, please stay home.
*Update April 13th 2021*
• GOLFERS: Face masks or face coverings must be worn by all persons, 10
years of age and older, at all times and for the entire duration of any activity
involving occupants of more than one private residence. This measure is
valid in the emergency, red and orange zones.
These guidelines apply everywhere: in the parking lot, on the course, in the
practice areas, and inside the buildings owned by the golf facility.
Before you arrive
- You must reserve your tee time and cart rental before arriving at the course. Golfers, including members, without a pre-scheduled tee time will not be permitted to play
- Reservations can be made for tee times by telephone (819-827-1506) or on-line with the booking portal linked to our website: www.larrimac.com
- Power carts and pull carts can only be reserved by telephone
- Limit of one person per golf cart, unless the occupants reside in the same household
- All power carts and pull carts will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use
- No rental clubs will be available
- Bring your own water bottle. There will be no water provided from the clubhouse or on the course
When you arrive you will be greeted by a member of staff
- Do not arrive any earlier than necessary. 30 minutes is the maximum amount of time in advance of your tee time. If you arrive earlier than 30 minutes prior to your tee time, you will be instructed to wait in your vehicle
- Try not to arrive late but if it is unavoidable you must call the pro shop (819) 827-1506
- Practice physical distancing always (minimum 2 metres / 6 ft apart) for greetings upon arrival, in and around, the parking lot, the Pro Shop, the practice green and tee box
- Change your footwear in the parking lot. The locker rooms are closed
- Follow the starter’s instructions prior to your round
- The practice net will be closed
On the course
- Do not touch the flag stick. It is to remain in at all times
- Cups will be set so balls will not enter the hole. A putt is to be considered sunk if it hits the cup and comes to rest within 12 inches of the cup Consider continuous putting, 2 ft. gimmes
- No ball washers on the course
- All rakes will be removed from the course. Please smooth the traps with your foot as best as you can
- No water distribution on the course
- The courtesy carts for holes 4 and 5 will not be available
- No food or drink distribution by cart on the course. Please note that consumption of alcohol not purchased at the course is prohibited
- Please wait for the starter’s instructions at the turn around (if playing 18 holes)
- Golf groups will not be permitted to play through. Therefore, groups are expected to maintain an appropriate pace of play
After your round
- No handshakes or socializing moments.
- Please park your cart in the designated area after emptying your own garbage and checking for your belongings
Physical distancing is required at all times (minimum 2 metres /6ft apart) NO handshaking, NO hugging etc. from arrival until departure and will be strictly enforced. Failure to observe physical distancing risks the closure of the course and the health of staff and golfers, and, as such, you will be asked to leave the premises and may be suspended from future play.
The clubhouse, locker rooms, club storage and food and beverage facilities, other than the washroom on the first floor are closed. Access to the washroom will be via the main entrance door. All other doors will be locked.
Once again, we thank golfers for helping to make golf a safe and enjoyable activity for all.